Monday 5 April 2010

crappy thief

well a few days ago was april fool..and i got fooled..3x..by the same person..arghhhhh..hahha.. how can i get fool like 3x by the same person?!?! and she didnt jus fool me at one go leh.. wa lao the last one was like kfc chicken selling for $0.10 on that day(1st april) only..the hint so big i dunno i still tio fooled.... =*((((((((.. shows how er...innocent i am..ahhaha.nt naive..innocent!!!! hahaah

well i still managed to fool 1 person..hehehe =P

still i had a dramatic sat instead...i was going to get my iphone on sat..yea after a little bit of convincing my parents agreed..also i wanna change the plan to under my name instead of my father's so i can have the student plan.. but when i reach singtel at west mall..things started to get a little strange at 1st.. i suddenly have 2 iphone plans under my name.. i was like huh? i mean.. i nv got any lines under my name b4.. could have by any chance they key or scan wrongly? so i asked the singtel staff to check la... wa turns out i really have 2 lines registered on 24th march and 25th march.. wa lao eh stun.. 24th,25th is wed thurs..and i was in schhhhhhhhhh... how i split and register...i nt naruto leh!!!

so we requested to see the cctv... lo and behold.. a fat, bearded guy with specs and a pink sweater is registering under my name, using the 11b i lost 5 yrs ago... 5 freakin yrs ago..man...ok the staff didnt check on the face ok...since well ppl can change so much after they ord for 4yrs..but come on... my ord date is there, and it was ord like 4yrs ago! expired 11b alr!!! still ok nvm..the stupid pink shirt guy register under singtel 2 lines la..then go starhub oso register 2 plans for iphone.. cfm to sell one lorr...

no but it doesnt stop there!!! he still go bukit batok police station report "i" "lost" my nric.. WTH!!! i nv lost my ic b4 lor..and so he prob has a replacement slip stating tt i "lost" my ic blablabla... dunno do what la...dun give da er long can alr..zzzzz...

my sat was spend going police station, taking to singtel,starhub to suspend the account..heng m1 dun have if nt waste more time, then ko...but ok la..still had gd dinner..hahaha.... man cuz of the stupid thief my iphone kinda got delayed..ok la..i dun think tts the worst part.. he's using my 11b to freaking earn money and cause me mafan-ness!!!! rwarrrrrrrrrr

wait till he get caught mannn...wanna take a gd look at him..for wasting my sat, my time, my money and my time on possibly having a new phone.... rwarrrrr

No comments: