Wednesday 26 May 2010

being strong....

isnt that easy i suppose... well mayb i am more emotional buy hey.. sucks to get hurt.. nt blaming anyone(mayb except myself) but still it does...

I've learned how to smile...even when I'm feeling sad

its nt a random quote from anywhere... its from the best game so far i've ever played... one tt almost made me cry at the ending as well(man i feel paiseh telling this la... i mean..what kinda guy cries over the ending of a game..well..mayb i am the one..but hey..the ending's so gd, such a big twist from what u thought out to be and so sad as well... u gotta play and see it for urself..haha)--FINAL FANTASY X..


and its from my fav character...
Yuna!

there's a really gd reason y she says tt thru the game and i wont spoil it to anyone..

funny... how that sentence totally relates to me now... but time will heal everything... still while healing.. tts another story eh..

though... even though i cant help but feel those emotions,really strongly.. im nt going to let emoism and sadness affect anyone else...esp nt...more of me but abit of............
u

this is my story.. and its not going to be a sad one.. i'll work it out, whether long or nt but still i'll make it... bet on it!

No comments: