Sunday 27 July 2008

day 1 plus apartment..

well of cuz..besides the airport and the ntu shanghai office...the next place i went to is...my apartment! hahaa..well my apartment is at 西藏南路(xizhangnanlu)which is 5mins walk from 陆家浜(lujiabang)MRT (they call it MTR in china..no idea what it means) station. Its a v convenient area though its a little run down: broken pavements, homeless everywhere, bare patch of land which they named it as '停车场' or carpark. But well..its convenient..which is really gd..and its 4 stops away from town..haha
and the pic below shows my apartment from far..



now for the inside-the-apartment pics!




1st bedroom..taken up by my other 2 roomies


living room(with my 2 roomies..)



kitchen




toilet




my room!! (pic 1)




my room pic 2


yea..apartment as u can see its pretty new(it was jus renovated b4 my roomies and i moved in) but v bare...so end up after jus settling down, all of us have to go to a nearby mart to get our neccessities. To end off for this post....a view of my area from my room! haha






No comments: